Thursday, June 8, 2023

Grow Up To Be Cowgirl

I don't know because I haven't asked, if my parents ever thought I'd grow up to be a cowgirl. Over four decades has definitely shown them I love animals, but to live and work a farm with livestock? I'm not sure. 

All I know is at this point of my life, it suits me. I've never been a luxury brand girl for clothing, shoes or accessories, but it appears my brand is centered around actual branding! We haven't designed our brand marking yet, and it will only be used on tags, but we do have our sign now. We're getting more official by the day and we're loving every minute of it!

Have a great weekend, we're going to sip wine and cookie dough whiskey, hopefully swim under the brilliant sun, and spend some quality time with quality friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment