Sunday, June 18, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up

Excuse me for any typos or grammatical errors in tonight's blog. I've been drinking wine all day and I'm saucier than Fiona. We went to Stoneledge Winery,a local hangout, and drank far more than expected while meeting new friends. It was fun, I don't look forward to the headache in the morning. 

Saturday night, the alert went off on my phone and I'm so proud of my animals. I've turned off all alerts except for weather warnings and we got a tornado warning last night. Our five domestic animals and Rob and I hunkered down in the barndo and... Yeah, nothing happened. Not even rain!

Between swimming, making friends and being animal ambassadors to our own animals, we've had a full and fun weekend. Let's finish up the barndo now, shall we?

All pics at Stoneledge Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment