Thursday, June 22, 2023

Party Weekend

This weekend, I'm planning for Rob and I to be partying for most of it. I would love to be doing so in my barndo, but we're still not there yet. 

Although, progress has been done! After a week of no one showing up, the painters came to start the outside window trim and exposed beams. We also got the guy to stay taking care of Lake Lometa. It's smoothed out now and some road base will be added tomorrow!

What's left? Well, still waiting on tile, plumbing, flooring and the tiniest bit of cabinetry and electrical. The end is near!

All the animals are doing well despite the heat. If they can just hold on a little longer, we'll get that stock pond dug for them. I'm just deciding who we're going to go with. 

Maesie is learning about the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment