Sunday, June 4, 2023

Surprise!

Only for those who follow my blog right now, I'm sharing one part of our farm we just had completed. Surprise, a swimming pool! It was originally going to be a surprise for Senior, but then we decided just to make it a surprise for everyone. Ok fair enough, I spilled the beans quite a few times because I was excited. 

We haven't swam in it yet, but we will this week. The cleaning should be finished tomorrow and then be all ready for us. It's thirty feet with a tanning pad. I think that's what it's called. All I know is Kenzie will be hanging out there. Reggie loves to swim with me, Rob will be half in the pool and half in the shade (he burns), and I'm hoping once he gets old enough, Teddy will swim as well. 

Of course, this week we've got lots of chances for rain, but as long as there isn't lightning, I'm getting in that pool. I think it will be great motivation for the workers to finish up the barndo, don't you?

Pool by Blue Springs for all of Central Texas

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We love your pool and can’t wait to see y’all enjoy it! Teddy is going to love it. Haha

    ReplyDelete