Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Confusion

So I was outside with the three darker colored dogs (all except Kenzie) and I start hearing scolding from Rob. I'm shocked! I'm thinking Kenzie is finally getting disciplined by Rob. Side note, Kenzie is Rob's princess. She can do no wrong in his eyes. All the three other pups are looking at me, just as confused. No one can believe it. Yeah, no, he was scolding Flurry the cat. A pointless activity, but that makes more sense. 

Well we've been to Austin and to Lampasas and to Goldthwaite today, so I'm tired. We only have to go to Austin four more times this week, and Goldthwaite twice more, so yay??? I'm not even counting Lampasas on times, we go there more than we should. 

Oh, we got a litter robot for the cats! Now all our presents from the felines are in a nice disposable container. It's the small, albeit extremely expensive things, that make me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment