Sunday, January 28, 2024

Hodge Podge

Another weekend over, and another busy week ahead! The sun finally came out this weekend though and you know what that means, right? Well, if you answered bathing the dogs and cleaning the muddy house, give yourself a point. As an added bonus, I even did the laundry. Rob wants me to iron one of his shirts. That's funny. 

On the farm side of things, Rob was a little concerned Rose wasn't fitting in with the other cows. Yet today, I've witnessed her playing with Maesie, then Callie and then Coorie. I just think she knows how to milk attention from Rob. 

Also, Fancy has a twig with mud stuck in her hoof. She has decided she'd rather walk like a fool today instead of allowing me to remove it. Jokes on her, I'm mudding up in front of the water trough that will hopefully remove it for us both. Otherwise tomorrow, Fancy and I will have a battle of wills. I won't lie, she'll probably win!

No comments:

Post a Comment