Monday, January 29, 2024

Vacuuming the Vacuum

Want to know how my Monday was? At one point, I was vacuuming the vacuum if that gives you any indication. Do you know what was keeping all the shedding fur on my dogs? The mud that I washed off yesterday. Today, it was a glitter bomb of dog fur was set off in my house. The fur kept getting trapped in my vacuum, so I had to keep using the wand to vacuum it out. Yes, I finally got worse and just started using the wand to pick up all the fur blobs, but it took me longer than I'd care to admit to get to that point. 

After awhile, I gave up altogether and went about my day. While I'm insanely busy the rest of the week, today I could actually sneak to my bed and read while Rob was working. It's called self-care, that's a millennial term I'll happily use. 

I finished off the day taking silly pics of my cows. We had fun while Rob did the feeding. So yes, I was as helpful today as a vacuum vacuuming itself!

Flora wonders how I can look so goofy both in person and in selfie mode

No comments:

Post a Comment