Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Foggy Day

You know, sometimes I've got the best pups in the world. Other times, they make me question my own sanity. 

Today, we were extremely foggy all day. Think Silent Hill foggy. Like the postman though, our dogs go out no matter what the weather. This afternoon though, only two came back. 

The Knuckleheads, our nickname for Teddy and Tootsie, decided to disappear in the fog. They didn't come back through my calling like they normally do. Fair enough, I've got such a quiet voice (haha) maybe they didn't hear me through the fog. Off Rob goes in the mule to rustle them up, but yet he couldn't find them. So then, panic starts to set in. He leaves the property in the truck while I still call. Out of nowhere, Tootsie appears. One down, one to go. 

Rob was gone for awhile now and still no sign of Teddy Bear. I go inside to start putting on my mud boots, because it's mega muddy out there, and when I look back at the door, there he is! What's more, other than his paws he was dry as a bone! I have no idea where that fool was, but I guarantee you it was nearby. He gets wetter than a fish usually outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment