Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Just Cold

Today was unusual for us. The winds came in last night driving away the snow, it made things colder, but other than the cold, everything was fine. Roads were clear, sun was shining, even school was back in session. I don't think I've ever experienced this in Texas before, it's just cold. 

Rob is dutifully taking care of the farm animals as they didn't need much due to our preparations for them. No sense both of us getting cold right? Everyone is doing great. Even the chickens were happier today with the sun. While I'm grateful this arctic blast did absolutely nothing to us, I feel that leftover anxiety that I can't seem to get rid of quite yet. Maybe tomorrow when things are all completely back to normal, I'll feel better. 

I'll give the final report card tomorrow as we're still technically freezing, but I think we passed!

We've got to get a bigger couch lol

No comments:

Post a Comment