Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Dry January

One of the "things" going on with social media, is having a dry January. What they mean is not to drink alcohol, but my body has other ideas. 

After forgoing champagne on new year's eve, and any other alcohol as well plus drinking ample water yesterday and this morning, I was all set to give my blood test at the doctor's today. Well, I thought I was. Three sticks and no luck. We would have kept trying, but I almost passed out. Absolutely not joking there. First time that's ever happened to me, but yeah we had to call it quits. We'll try again another day. 

Luckily, the weather isn't being dry either. We've had a deliciously nice steady rain today. The goats, while having access to the dry barn, decided to scream for most of the day about the tormenting rain. The donkeys weren't thrilled either, but they didn't make a fuss. Those goats are so dramatic!

Back off to baking I go. Thor is keeping me nice and toasty this chilly evening. My oven guys. Honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment