Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Ok Ready

Got stuff for the faucets, the hoses, the drink troughs and even a warmer coat for me. We're ready for the cold now. Not looking forward to it mind you, but we're ready. 

This is technically our third winter here. We caught the tail end of the first one, suffered through last year in the RV without running water, but now we've got a house, got more tools to keep the water running, and we should be in good shape. If not, then we'll just keep working on it. 

The only thing I absolutely don't need more of are those horrible winds we had the other day. While we fortunately didn't have damage, we did lose a bale of hay. Who would have ever thought I would be concerned about dried up grass. Farm life has changed me!

I'm going to start doing a "yearbook" of my animals in the blogs ahead. Today was the pups picture taking day!

Reggie
Kenzie
Teddy Bear

Tootsie Roll 


No comments:

Post a Comment