Thursday, January 25, 2024

Some Sun!

What a day! For half of it it was still super foggy. By this afternoon though, the sun came out. Whoo-hoo! I got to see my beautiful animals again, but we had some mischief as well. 

Our cute, not the most brilliant, but cute Teddy followed our neighbors guineas through a little hole in the fence over to our neighbors side. Probably wouldn't have been an issue except he forgot how to get back! He started barking his fool head off and the man of the house there works through the night and sleeps through the day. So the woman of the house tried to get Teddy back to our side to no avail. Rob got him back, we apologized and I promptly called Gator to fix the issue. 

I'm hoping there aren't more holes in the fence. This keeping an eye on all the dogs through thirty acres is a little much! Have a great weekend!

There were better pics of Callie today, but I always get a chuckle at how watchful mama is with her youngest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment