Thursday, May 2, 2024

Answers

Before I get into tonight's blog, answers from yesterday's: 

1. I love shoes so much that I will take them and hide one of each pair in different parts of the house. Tootsie
2. Anytime an outside door opens, I'm jumping in the pool. Reggie
3. Parkour is my only style of fitness. Mango
4. You shouldn't have left it on the counter if you didn't want me to eat it. Kenzie
5. Why do you keep tripping over me human? Flurry
6. The only way you know I love you is if I sit on or directly near your throat. Teddy

Now you have a little insight into my indoor animals. Every animal, like every human, has their own personality and I greatly enjoy getting to know theirs. 

I wrap up this week saying we should only have one more week of the lakehouse remodeling. The farm and all its inhabitants are doing well. I found Marshmallow a loving home. I'm making progress on the local theater initiation. Bottom line, all is good. 

Brogan trying to make mesquite a fashion trend

No comments:

Post a Comment