Wednesday, May 1, 2024

A Little Game

With it being a drizzly day and everyone being blah, let's play a little game. We have six indoor animals: Reggie, Kenzie, Teddy and Tootsie are dogs; Flurry and Mango are cats. I'm going to give six different sentences and you decide which animal applies to which sentence. Ready? 

1. I love shoes so much that I will take them and hide one of each pair in different parts of the house. 
2. Anytime an outside door opens, I'm jumping in the pool. 
3. Parkour is my only style of fitness. 
4. You shouldn't have left it on the counter if you didn't want me to eat it. 
5. Why do you keep tripping over me human? 
6. The only way you know I love you is if I sit on or directly near your throat. 

These are tricky! But each can only be used once and truly only person to one indoor animal. 

One of two identical couches I've failed to share with a pic. So comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment