Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunny Sunday

Various notes about this weekend in random order. Cows got their mash and they love us again. The sun is actually setting well past eight PM now, but I only realized it Saturday night as it was the first night in weeks it hadn't been cloudy or raining. I'm not ready for the summer for so many reasons. 

Various high schools are graduating or have just graduated and this week will be tricky driving and remembering which school zones are still active. Not all signs have the flashing lights. That's if I decide to go anywhere this week. My pool is calling me. 

All the animals are doing well. Flora got a great brushing where we got a stubborn mesquite branch stuck in her fur. She is such a patient girl! Brogan likes to wear his branch on his head and whenever I remove it, he just goes and gets another one on there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment