Monday, May 20, 2024

Meeting Monday

Rob and I are trying to be more active in our community and while our small town doesn't do a lot, they seem to have meetings the same time. Tonight, there was a city council meeting and another meeting equally important. Luckily, Rob and I could split up and take both. 

I won't go into the details of the meeting, but I'll go into our reasoning for attending. Rob and I are trying to get the theater off the ground here and I've also got something else up my sleeve. We might be transplants, but we're great at getting people together and having fun. Yes, I know, meetings aren't "fun", but you have to have them to get stuff done! 

A Lion's Club meeting tomorrow and then the rest of the week should be easy going. I'd say I'd be swimming, but weather reports say more rain is on the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment