Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Farewell Marshmallow

We bid goodbye to the last kid going out this freshening: Marshmallow. She went to a home that already has other goats and sheep, and even one kid just about her age! S'mores and Marshmallow screamed bloody murder when I separated them, but then were completely fine afterwards. I sometimes think my animals get some acting training from me. 

Fudge and Chip didn't seem to miss their cohort in crime. They both came up to me tonight for their usual snuggles. Now that all the kids going to homes are gone, I can start giving them treats as well. I have a feeling Chip is really going to like treats, her belly is already starting to get a little pudgy. 

We'll miss you Marshmallow, but I know you're going to have an awesome time with your new loving family. Go the female as often as you can, I hear she's got all the best treats! 

MOM!!!!!!!!!
Oh, this new home is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment