Monday, May 27, 2024

Memorial Day

Most importantly, I want to take a moment to remember the men and women who never made it back home. 

Because it's Memorial Day, we're supposed to remember. I decided this was the perfect time to remember all I'm doing so when I inevitably forget something, I know I remembered it at least now. List time: 

Social media admin: two service organizations website and Facebook, our farm page, my baking page, the theater page, and soon there will be one more. 

I'm figuring out how to start a non-profit and let's just say, our financial revenue establishment makes it deliberately confusing. A simple checklist would be nice is all I'm saying. Once I get that going, and if I'm successful, then I can finally share everything. For now, just know I'm doing a lot and probably still forgetting some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment