Sunday, May 12, 2024

In The Bag

I'm writing this early and you'll know why soon enough. As we've had a very rainy weekend, not much as been accomplished. However, I'm currently prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow and Fudge got banded today (taking away his kid makers), so the weekend isn't a total waste. 

I did spend some fun time with Dandy on Friday. He's our Jack for the donkey group and he's a sweetheart. I'm working on him to walk by my side and stop when I stop. Not by a lead or halter, just by trust. He's doing exceptionally well! My hope is to have Tootsie walk on one side of me and Dandy on the other. I can send Tootsie to rustle up and Dandy is my protection from snakes. He could probably protect me from other things, but I'm only scared of snakes. In the months ahead, we'll be fencing around our house and giving the animals the rest of the acreage now that we finally have green stuff out there. And I know they're snakes out there! 

Have a great start to the week. You know where I'll be for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment