Sunday, June 12, 2022

Cow Drool

When you love animals as I do, you don't get hung up on the not so pleasant stuff. We all use the bathroom, we all smell unpleasant if we haven't bathed, and the majority of us drool at least once in our lives. 

This evening, I found Fiona to be in a really great and sweet mood. As I was feeding her treats, I have her a good scratching everywhere, however I found her sweet spot. She loves for her throat and upper chest to be scratched! This also makes her drool and my legs are now covered in a slimy cud sheen. I'll be hopping in the bath after I write this though, so it's all good. 

The donkeys love to be scratched everywhere and the goats are beginning to enjoy scratches as well. Scotchie is just like Fiona on where she prefers to be scratched which doesn't surprise me. Those two have become the best of friends lately. Although Cocoa is still Scotchie's #1 gal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment