Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Small Blessings

After my blog, and way past 9pm when the weatherman told us that was our chance of rain up to, it finally rained here! I don't have a rain gauge, but I'm speculating from time and level of force we had about an inch and a half. We'll take it!

The weather was so much nicer today that the animals were themselves happier and nicer. The goats ran and frolicked like they were schoolchildren. Both donkeys wanted extra pets and hugs. Most surprising of all, Fiona not only came up to me without a treat in my hand, but also raised her head for the kiss I've been forcing on her nights past. She likes me, she really likes me!  

By the end of summer, I should be able to start allowing visitors to come love on the animals. Until then, they and I still need some training. 

Three out of four indoor animals cuddling dad to protect him from the occasional thunder we'd hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment