Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Mystery

Tonight, I came across a little mystery in our barn. There was a dead bird just lying there. It wasn't a big bird, it wasn't a bird I could identify, and I honestly don't know what actually happened to the bird. It was not missing any parts and none of our animals even noticed its existence. I'm sad to see any animal losing its life, but really bizarre it died in our barn. 

On a happier note, all of my furry babies follow me around everywhere. About half of them accept pettings without any treats on me. I'm hoping the touted cool front allows me more time to hang out with them tomorrow. It was so hot today, they had to share me all in under an hour. That's not enough time!

Lastly, we heard from our builder that he will be coming out sometime next week so we can actually get going on the barndominium! I hope once it starts, it goes quickly. I'm thinking that may be wishful dreaming though! 

Do you know how hard it is to get all eight fur babies in one pic?!

No comments:

Post a Comment