Wednesday, June 15, 2022

I Spy

Rob and I took a few moments this afternoon to enjoy the fresh air after our cat stink bombed us from his litterbox. While we were sitting in our chairs, I spied a grey fox coming out of our pond and heading to our neighbors. Rob, for one, was upset I didn't alert him in time to see, that my "oh!" wasn't enough for him to go by. He also questioned whether I saw a grey fox or a coyote. After looking at various photos online of them both, I can say safely, and with 80% certainty, it was a fox. I know both exist out here, and it was cool to see. Especially since it stayed far away from us and our animals!

We've seen a lot out here and have enjoyed it immensely. We will eventually get some trail cams set up to see what else we're missing!

S'mores

No comments:

Post a Comment