Monday, March 20, 2023

A Little Chuckle

I think Rob is about to ban me from Tractor Supply. For starters, we go there. A lot. We've moved away from getting hay and several feeds to local feed stores, but we always find something we like/need there. It's our fun place to walk around and we love all the people who work there. 

However, I have a bad habit that the manager has clued in on. I like deals and he finds me those deals. I came incredibly close to buying a gigantic metal rooster today. Do I need it? No. But if we had driven the truck instead of the SUV, we probably would be owners of the giant rooster. Hey, I support the local community with all my shopping. You're welcome. 

All in all, a good Monday. The barndo got half of it spray foam insulated, with the rest being done tomorrow. It's moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment