Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Boutique Farm

The other day, I was talking with a gentleman who said I had boutique animals on my farm. You know what? I like that! Consider Fur Real Farms a boutique farm for all the cuddly animals. Whether you want a small goat to show you some sweet parkour moves, a mini donkey to play tag with, or a long haired cow you want to take selfies with, I've got them all. And I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Other farms need their farms to be more functional than fun. While we're still a business farm, we focus more on the fun and encouraging all the spirit of each animal. We don't make them do traditional work and believe me, every single one of my animals is treated better than probably we all treat ourselves. They know they're loved and safe and they're learning that having their fun is their job and they're totally cool with it. The only ones not having as much fun on the farm is the chickens, but even they have it ok. 

The chickens do unfortunately get bulldozed at times by the goats. They have to find the tastiest insects in the worst of places. And we keep stealing their eggs which makes them upset sometimes. But even they are fed well and sometimes petted. When they allow it that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment