Tuesday, March 14, 2023

That Was Easy

I don't know why, but all the animals went into their stalls tonight with no fuss. Usually we have a couple who like to be difficult, but not tonight. We didn't thoroughly inspect the pasture, but I've got a feeling they did something I won't like. They're just like kids, if they get into something they know they shouldn't, they act like angels. Right now, I'm too tired to care what I've got to fix later. 

On the barndo front, we've got water! It's my goal tomorrow to take some pics to update both here and on FB. I was also told we're about 90 days out from completion. So yay, we've somewhat got an end date!

That's about it for today. It was national pie day and I didn't get pie, which is unfortunate. See? Not everything's perfect in my world! 

This is one of Scotchie's kids. He's a little handful, but beautiful and full of spunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment