Thursday, March 2, 2023

Rainy Evening

I'm so freaking proud of Rob and I! Since we don't have accurate weather forecasts for our little slice of heaven, I've been paying more attention to how it actually feels outside. I started noticing a change around 5 and told Rob we should probably get the animals in. They didn't fight us, so I'm sure they were sensing it, too. Once they were all put away and the pups had a quick potty break, we settled inside the RV and two minutes later the storm rolled in!

Y'all don't know how great a feeling it is to not have to slip and slide through mud to get livestock inside. We'll still have to slip and slide in the morning more than likely, but that's a tomorrow problem. For now, everyone have a great weekend and we're just going to enjoy the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment