Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Little Props

While I've been undergoing two weeks of dental surgeries and work, I haven't had the strength of energy to do much around the farm. Luckily, my hubby steps up when I step down. 

Tonight, after a four hour dental visit for seven crowns on my teeth, Rob took pity on me and fed all the livestock and got them in their stalls by himself tonight. I could have pushed myself to help, but he knew how much I've been going through lately. I would like to say I'd do the same for him, but I know I wouldn't. If the roles were reversed, I'd call on a friend to help. At least, until I build up some muscle strength. Those cattle cubes are heavy!

We'll just be resting and enjoying our home for the weekend. I'm on a soft foods diet for awhile, so I'm not going to be the most pleasant to be around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment