Thursday, August 10, 2023

Outside the Farm.

I try to only write about life on the farm, but while farming is most of our daily lives, there are other parts, too. Living in a small town, you try to become one with the community and this includes neighboring communities as well. Since we don't have school age children, and we're not quite the get up early to have coffee for hours people, we look for something we'd have fun at. 

Tonight, Rob and I decided to audition for a play in a neighborhood community. I've acted before, but Rob never has. Guess what? You're looking at the two villains of the play! So for the next couple of months, you might get some updates about that adventure!

As I sign off for this weekend though, I wanted to update about Callie. She's growing beautifully and has such a spunky spirit! Meaning, she'll do just what she likes thank you very much, and she'll dance around while she's doing that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment