Thursday, August 24, 2023

Reggie's Playdate

Early this afternoon, when Reggie was the only pup outside, I happened to glance out the window and notice an unusual sight. It appears somehow, the pups next door learned we had a pool. They're good friends with Reggie, so I have a feeling he invited them over for a swim. 

Unlike others, I have no problem with dogs swimming in the pool. They do so much for us, it's the least I can offer them. These particular dogs have kept predators away overnight and keep our farm animals safe. While I wish they would remove their sticker burrs beforehand, it's ok they take a dip in the pool. 

What was cute to watch was Reggie just sat on the side of the pool to let them just relax. Reggie is usually quite hyper and playful, especially with these pups, so it was sweet to see he understood they needed a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment