Thursday, August 17, 2023

New Ride

Not quite farm related, but I can't resist bragging. We bought a new (used) car today! We have two pickup trucks, so having an SUV was a little redundant and horrible gas mileage for our out of town trips. Can't beat the Toyota GR86 manual transmission with 27 mpg. Plus, it's feisty!

It handles our roads like a champ and is very responsive to those elusive deer around here. It luckily even had the PPF guard on it which protects the paint job from chips of rock. We're adding on mud guards when they're in stock because we believe with our whole hearts that we will one day get rain again. 

And no, we haven't finished unpacking. We still haven't found the utensils. However, the dentist told me today that I can indeed start chewing on both sides of my mouth again! I still can't bite off anything, but we're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment