Wednesday, August 9, 2023

A Stubborn Drove

Do you know what a group of donkeys is called? The answer is a drove. Tonight, I marveled at how well my drove worked together. They were stealing the cows cattle cubes, but still.  Out of all of my farm animals, the donkeys are true to their stubborn stereotype, but after working with them, they become the biggest sweethearts. 

The donkeys have also made special friendships outside of their species. Fancy and Maesie really like each other, Dandy and Coorie get along well, and Patches I think might be either the socialite of the farm, or the biggest gossip. She is constantly checking in on everyone. 

Don't get me wrong, all the animals get along well with each other. Brogan and Nutty have become bros, but I really wish the bucklings would tire of the does and hang out with Nutty more. Here soon, I think we might force the issue and make it where the bucklings have no choice. We just have to fix the holes they keep finding!

No comments:

Post a Comment