Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Scheduling Woes

I know I don't have the structures of schedules, but I am quite a nerd when it comes to filling my calendar. I had not one, but two of three appointments flake out on me, and then I was late to the third! I also hate being late, I'm usually early. 

Anyway, Rob and I keep weird hours. I stay up late, he wakes up early, there are the animals to care for and things needing to be done. But, we always make time for anyone who needs us. Please don't squander that time. All time is precious. 

We did make some good use of that time with a quick trip to Killeen. Y'all who smell me, will hopefully like the new smell. I didn't use perfume in the RV, so I treated myself to a new scent. It should pair well with cuddly cow smells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment