Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Any Given Day

In case y'all haven't learned this yet, I'm an equally structured and spontaneous person. Any given day, I will have something on my calendar telling me where to go and what to do and then the rest of the hours of the day, I wing it. It's what works for me. 

If I didn't have a calendar with dates marked down I assure you I wouldn't go to doctor's appointments or volunteer meetings. Yet, if I book up too much of my day, I will be a no show somewhere in part or all of the day. Without a calendar, I sit around and my anxiety gets worse as I slowly become a troll. If my calendar gets too overwhelming, the anxiety will also shut me down. Sometimes, my anxiety still messes with me, but this technique has helped me greatly. 

Now you know. Today, I did the dentist, the doctor and then de nada. All in a days work. 

Cookie Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment