Sunday, April 21, 2024

Spring Cleaning, Yuck

After a wonderful anniversary with my husband yesterday, today we worked on some spring cleaning. Meaning, this is pretty much the first time this spring we've cleaned. Haha. Y'all know how busy we normally are and the house was last on my list for handling. We finally got to the bottom of the list. 

Our trash man isn't going to be happy with us. My washer and dryer are getting a huge workout. I had to poke fur piles before sweeping them up just to make sure they weren't an animal. I'd like to say we got it all done, but nope. Not even close. 

Yes, we're incredibly messy people. I've got a ton of clothes that I never put back up. Tootsie takes half of our shoes everywhere. She likes left shoes more than right. Kenzie will help remove anything on a flat surface. Reggie keeps dripping swimming pool water inside. The cats sometimes puke and we don't know it. Ironically, Teddy does the least damage but just curling up the rugs scratching/pawing. Rob likes to make sure every trash can is overflowing before he takes out the trash. You see my problem! 

I probably should have scheduled more than a day to do this but oh well. What doesn't get done today will get done sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment