Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Beautiful Day

It was such a gorgeous day today! I spent some time with all my fur children and even got some great photos. While it wasn't exactly hot today, it was on the humid side and Flora slobbering, asked if I could open up the barn to them soon. 

See, we do things differently at Fur Real Farms. The cows get the barn during the warmer days with the fans and swamp coolers. Unfortunately, they have to wait just a few more weeks. For now, the kids still get the barn. Could I do both of them at once? Yes, but not pleasantly. Cow patties are not something I want the kids exposed to before they get their shots. Plus, it's just messy. 

This not having to go anywhere is great by the way. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. 

Flora with her slobber. Being a diva isn't always easy

No comments:

Post a Comment