Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Sleeping Beauty

The last two days have been glorious. I've slept in and even taken naps! I think I had been going and going for so long, my body really needed this rest. Please don't worry about me, I'm doing great and have things in the works. 

With all the sleep and lounging around, I haven't done much of anything else. I'll eventually get to the cleaning. Although Rob did threaten (entice?) me with hiring a maid. While that's incredibly sweet, I'm capable of cleaning and it's not like I have an actual job. I know if a maid was coming, I would clean everything before they got there anyway. 

For now, just let me relax and bask in my new found freedom. Did you know there is a box that plays entertainment? Yeah, my fancy way of saying I'm also rediscovering my TV. 

Toffee 

No comments:

Post a Comment