Monday, April 29, 2024

Marshmallow Fluffing

The only other kid I'm going to part with, and that's if I find her a good home, is Marshmallow. If y'all remember, Marshmallow was the only one of the triplets who stayed with Mama in the barn and survived. She is a sweet brown eyed beauty who has a beautiful musculature. She's mostly white with some little black spots on her knees. Well, what I call knees anyway, who knows what they're called in goats. 

Anyway, she's a sweetheart like all of mine are. She is a Mama's girl with a strong spirit for fairness. If y'all don't have goats, it's hard to explain, but her mom will make sure everyone is in their place. They all get the food, they are all for one when it comes to venturing somewhere, and everyone gets the same amount of attention. Yes, S'mores (mama) gets on me for how much attention I give Fudge, but she doesn't win that argument! 

Interested in Marshmallow? Let me know. I want to find her a good home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment