Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Changes

Like the weather, changes are going to be happening soon for Rob and me. We're going to give up some of our volunteering, spend more time at home and, by doing so, probably have our names dragged through the mud a bit. It will bring us peace though, and that's what matters. 

On to happier news, we've gotten some delicious rain and everything is truly so green around here. We only hope this rain is also hitting the lake house as well. It's our plan to get up there tomorrow and check out some of the work that has been done. I'm excited! 

For now, I'm going to slosh through the mud and get some cuddle time with Fudge. I've done it every single day of his life and I'm afraid of I miss one day, he'll stop wanting to cuddle. I can't risk that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment