Monday, April 15, 2024

Kid Update

The kids from Caramel and S'mores are growing so quickly! I'm still doing the daily snuggling, as you can see with the pic of Fudge, and it's becoming quite popular. Toffee has now fully embraced it, Chip is over the fifty percent level now with liking it, and Marshmallow is content to sit underneath me. 

Fudge will definitely have horns as they are already starting to poke through. Chip won't let me examine her enough to see yet. It does appear that Toffee is polled! That's rare and I love it when it happens. Remember, they get to keep their horns with me if they have them. 

Now the most surprising with my daily visits however, is S'mores. She's always affectionate, but today, she actually tried to jump in my lap for her own snuggles! I know I'm not a petite woman, but sorry S'mores, my lap is just not quite big enough for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment