Monday, September 5, 2022

Bull's Nest

My poor Fergus is the shaggiest of all our animals. He's also the messiest and clumsiest. What this boils down to is a very tangled and dirty boy. We're not so concerned about the dirt right now, as eventually we'll be getting a squeeze chute and bathing all of them, but the tangles aren't good ever. 

Of course, the two worst spots for him are his tail and his manhood. While I'm leaving the manscaping duties to Rob, I took care of his tail tonight. I'm not going to lie, this boy somehow managed to add miscellaneous pieces of trash and created an impressive and elaborate dreadlock of a rat's nest for his tail. I got three quarters of it done before even he was giving me hints he wanted no more tonight. At least all the detritus is removed, only small tangles remain. We'll see if we can finish him up tomorrow. 

All the cows should be happy tonight though, as they are now getting extra feed as we're going into fall. Fiona and Fergus may decide to mate soon, so we want them to have good love handles to hold onto. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment