Thursday, September 8, 2022

Let's Hair About It

One of the things Rob and I do now that we're living a simpler life, is give each other haircuts. Earlier this week, Rob gave me a trim, and today, I took care of his. I couldn't convince Senior to let me do his though, so off to the barber we took him. 

He said the barber and his wife show horses and rabbits. The rabbits, as they reproduce quickly, she tends to sell here and there. Now that we have the Gator Crossin', it might be time to start thinking about rabbits. I'm not sure, I might wait until spring. It's not like I don't have my own hands full already. 

As we're gearing up for the weekend, I want to share how sweet all my girls are. They all let me love on them and give them pets, scratches and hugs. They make everything better on the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment