Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Farm Full of Goobers

It doesn't matter of you're asking about my chickens, goats, donkeys or cows. Actually, you can even be asking about us. We're just a farm full of Goobers doing silly stuff. 

Tonight, I was swarmed, for lack of a better word, by six out of nine of my goats. All jumping on me at the same time three deep. I may have introduced peppermint treats today which were a big hit. Obviously. 

The cows all require their own individual bedtime routines from which gate they enter the barn to how I "tuck them" in. Fergus was peppier today which was good to see. 

The donkeys. Oh boy, they were a handful with the peppermint treats tonight. They were practically horsey! I'm only going to do the peppermint every once in awhile. I can't handle all the goobers!

No comments:

Post a Comment