Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Whirlwind Wednesday

We've been going all day and still haven't stopped. We had to drive to the Austin area to get a cashier's check for our closing tomorrow, I had a dentist appointment, and currently we're waiting on a late night visit from a large vet for Fergus. 

We're not sure what's going on with him and I'm fearing the worst. A bovine that can't walk, isn't a good thing. But, I'm keeping faith that he'll be ok if just given the right amount of medicine, or water, or hay or something! We'll do what it takes for our boy. 

Tomorrow we close and our foundation prepped is literally ready to begin the moment the ink is dry. Seriously, I'm supposed to call immediately and they'll be at our place already to be begin. This is how I like it! Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment