Thursday, September 29, 2022

Missed A Day

Ok, I missed yesterday. It's going to happen sometimes. Between an 88 year old man, loving in RVs, building a house, taking care of animals, and creating projects for Gator and Justin, we get busy. You didn't miss much yesterday so don't worry. 

As a weekly wrap up though, I'll share some of the critical information. The vet is coming out tomorrow to take a blood test from Fergus and most likely putting him down. If by some miracle he can stay alive, I'll be having him castrated to not pass down anything to future generations. 

On Saturday, regardless of Fergus, we will be picking up a little over a month old bottle bull calf. He comes from a silver sire which increases our odds of silver calves in the future, while not getting an exact replica of Fergus which would break my heart right now. This bottle baby will need a lot of my attention which will be a good thing for me. 

Lastly, our barndo has been rocking and rolling all week. Gravel would be dumped and rolled every day. I think all of that is done and tomorrow the wood foundation framing occurs. We love the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment