Thursday, September 15, 2022

Things I've Learned: Overall

As I ended this week or, I'll share the latest I've learned overall. We're set to close on the construction loan for our barndo this coming Wednesday! 

The outer perimeter has been completed, and the donkeys and goats absolutely love all the room to play. The cows still think the barn is better, but when it gets cooler, I think they'll enjoy the pasture more. 

We also worked with the country commissioner and he cleared all the front line trees today. Tomorrow, he and his crew will finish up making our right of way neat and trim. It all works, because they had to rip down the old fence and in three weeks, Gator will be building us a new one. That just means the dogs are under house arrest for three weeks to a month, poor babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment