Thursday, November 9, 2023

A Different Family

One thing about being part of a play, is you become part of a new family. You've bonded in ways you don't get elsewhere. You ironically see their true selves as they work at being a character. It's amazing!

I had the honor tonight of hosting a cast party for most members of the cast. I wasn't the true director and not everyone on the cast listened to me, but those who did were treated to a fabulous dinner tonight at a local restaurant. I didn't take pics, sorry, but it was so good seeing everyone. We all love each other and there's a bond there that won't break. 

They also treated me to an awesome stained glass picture Tess made for me! It is spectacular and I'll share a pic of that when daylight comes back. For now, have a wonderful weekend and if a community theatre is looking for people in your area, please give it a go. You have no idea how much it will benefit your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment