Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Daylight Struggle Time

I know I talked about this before, but really, this switching the clocks thing has hit the hardest this time. The dogs are waking up at five in the morning, the livestock think we've instituted a lunch program for them as they're mooing for more grain in the late evening. The chickens don't know whether to lay more eggs or none at all. It's chaos!

Don't even get me started on evenings around here. Without play rehearsals and now less daylight to play with, I've had to resort to working on my house cleaning and continuing the unboxing I'd stopped doing months ago. I've swept our highway traffic area from the backdoor to the living room daily and yet the dirt magically reappears. 

Oh and shedding! Everyone is shedding and molting like they're getting awards for most fur shed. Mango always wins, so everyone should just stop trying. Ok, I'm done whining for tonight, off to sweep again. 

Spice's girl, she's an absolute sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment