Monday, November 27, 2023

Goals

One thing that keeps me motivated is giving myself personal goals. For Thanksgiving week, a friend of mine left to Disney and I had the honor of taking care of her domesticated animals. Well, sort of. I was their midday social visit, but still. Anyway, my goal for that week was to get Sugar brushed. 

Sugar is an older Australian shepherd whose fur likes to knot itself up like it was a competition event. Each day, I laboriously went through her problem areas and succeeded in making her feel like she just went to the salon. I didn't get all of them out, behind her ears and her back haunches were just a little too much for her during our limited time. But overall, we achieved success and hopefully her mama enjoyed the results. 

I've also included other pics from the farm animals to show I'm an equal livestock enjoyer. 

1 comment: