Monday, November 13, 2023

Another Diva

What's the male version of diva? Is it still diva? I'm going with the same, but if I'm wrong, correct me. Anyhow, we have a male version of diva on our farm. We haven't named him yet, but he's Sugar's buckling. I was trying to grab pics of the animals, when he just sent stopped and faced me, gave me enough time to zoom in, and voila! Isn't he gorgeous?

He's as skitty as his mama, but at least he loves the camera. He loves playing with everyone and I'm hoping to start snuggling him here soon. I haven't decided which kids I'm putting up for sale yet as Spice Girl is the sweetest kid I've ever had and Oreo has such beautiful coloring. But this guy and the other female might be potentials to sell. I'll have to see. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment